I do not currently have any open PhD positions. If you are a student interested in doing a PhD, you are, however, still welcome to send me an email to let me know. Please include some details about your academic interests, the kinds of courses you have taken and, most importantly, why you are interested in doing a PhD with me specifically. You can find my email address on my university staff webpage.
- 2014 - present, Steve Siu (University of Melbourne) joint with David Ridout
- 2015 - present, Tianshu Liu (University of Melbourne) joint with David Ridout
Masters and project students
- 2017 - present, Anna Clancy (MMath project, Cardiff)
Project: "Symmetric Polynomials"
- 2015 - 2016, John Snadden (Masters student, ANU) joint with David Ridout
- 2015, Matthew Geleta (Honours student, ANU) joint with David Ridout
Project: "The Coulomb gas formalism"